CareersSales Associates (NYC)
JOIN OUR NEW YORK TEAM!
Journelle is seeking a sales associate to join our New York City team. We are a multi-channel lingerie retailer, bringing a fresh approach to the category through fashion-forward merchandise selection, sophisticated store design and exceptional customer care. Founded in 2007, the company currently operates five retail stores and a rapidly-growing online business dedicated to helping women love and wear beautiful lingerie everyday.
Store Associates will be responsible for driving store performance and for building an unparalleled reputation for customer service.
Who we are looking for:
- Energetic and outgoing individuals with customer service as a top priority
- Excellent communicators who know the value of an open and honest work environment
- Stylish and polished candidates who represent what it means to value Journelle's culture of "Everyday Lovely"
- Passionate sales people who work well in dynamic, fast paced environments
- Individuals who are looking to grow with Journelle and add to the long term success of our company
- Positive role models who will represent the brand appropriately at all times
- Someone who will adapt to changing needs of the brand and company where requested, participate in the training of new sales associates (product knowledge, sales procedures, company policies, etc.)
- Someone who will partner with the team to achieve sales goals
Responsibilities and Duties
Providing an exceptional customer service experience by:
- Demonstrating exceptional product knowledge
- Greeting and treating each client individually to help meet their needs
- Connecting with our clients by asking open-ended questions and assisting them with all of their needs
- Increasing store sales by:
- Suggesting additional items that meet the needs of your client
- Reaching out and following up with past purchasers
- Email capture
- Store maintenance:
- Strategizing and maintaining successful visual merchandising
- Keeping a neat clean and safe work environment both on and off the floor
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in retail required
- Previous experience in luxury preferred
- Experience and proven success in client service
- Strong organization, communication and follow-up skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple demands simultaneously
- Results oriented and self-motivated individual who is able to achieve goals defined by management
- Highly flexible and able to work as part of a team in a demanding environment
- Computer proficiency a must
Job Type: Full-Time + Part-Time
All interested applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.