Journelle is a multi-channel luxury lingerie retailer. Founded in 2007, the company operates a rapidly growing online business as well as 5 successful retail stores. We are seeking an Associate Web Producer to join our high-caliber team, and be an indispensible part of the day-to-day operations that make Journelle.com an appealing place to shop.
Location: Chelsea, New York City, Journelle Headquarters
Compensation: Salary, Commensurate with experience
The Associate Web Producer is a key part of ensuring Journelle.com delivers a top-tier shopping experience. This role is a unique opportunity for someone interested in learning the ins and outs of the operations of a fast-paced eCommerce site and growing the technical and analytical skills required to be part of a successful eCommerce team.
- You are the glue between the Merchandising and Marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and set up site assets so marketing campaigns and product launches are seamless.
- As part of the eCommerce team, you will be part of the ongoing website feature development and design.
- The ideal candidate is one with a strong interest in internet technology and retail. The role includes hands on training and lots of opportunities for learning.
- Setting up and testing promotions in our eCommerce platform
- Executing on merchandising and marketing plans by creating categories and ranking products
- Resizing and uploading image assets
- Performing audits and checking data quality for product information, ensuring all products have accurate descriptions, sizing, and imagery
SITE TESTING AND QA
- Testing new site features across different browsers and devices
- Attempting to reproduce, investigate, or triage bugs reported by customers
- Creating and maintaining a set of reusable test cases (or checklists) to ensure consistent site testing
- Compiling reporting from Google Analytics and tracking changes over time
- Reading reports from customer satisfaction surveys and distilling results into actionable suggestions.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 4-year college degree; major in an analytical discipline in humanities, science, or business a plus
- 1-2 years experience in a role requiring coordination of projects or information
- Strong Excel skills and an ability to further your skills. If you have ever Googled how to do something in Excel, and then applied the formula you just learned, then you have what it takes!
- This role doesn’t requiring coding, but the ideal candidate is not afraid of looking at code and interested in learning about REST APIs. We can teach you, really!
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Able to sell ideas and clearly explain product concepts.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with co-workers and manager.
- Strong collaborations skills and ability to partner with team members to achieve initiatives
- Possesses a strong curiosity to test, experiment, try new things
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems.
Please email your resume to email@example.com, mentioning the position of interest in the subject line. We can't wait to hear from you.