Bombshell. Gorgeous. Stunning. Babe. We hear a lot of compliments around here (and all of them fitting). One we seldom hear but totally love? Striking. She’s just so—striking. It brings to mind a sophisticated kind of elegance, the woman crossing the street in her impeccable trenchcoat, opening as she walks to reveal a peek of perfect leg, looking over her shoulder—striking. This classic hipster captures that exact feeling. An exquisitely wrought French knicker with deco-inspired panels, slinky mesh, petal-edged lace, gorgeous floral embroidery, killer cheeky silhouette, and perfectly placed bow on the bum. Just the thing for the mysterious sophisticate, the classic beauty, eclatante, striking.
- Floral embroidered front panel
- Scalloped lace back panel
- Exaggerated bow detail center back
- Lace: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane; Embroidery: 47% Polyester, 44% Polyamide; 9% Elastane; Tulle: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane; Tulle Lining: 74% Polyester, 26% Cotton; Knit: 100% Cotton
- Hand wash in lukewarm water with an extra-gentle lingerie wash; gently squeeze out excess water and lay flat to dry
- Made In Hungary